All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

  1. Yesterday
  2. Selling 2. SM wings+LUCK (selling for 2. sum wings or 2. ee wings) at x20 server
  3. Last week
  4. A

    Thank you so much for the file you attapched! First page helped me to fix the issue 😍
  5. S

    That helped! =) With the nvidia part, fanx!
  6. Earlier
  7. » Max Resets: 30 » WebShop: OFF » CashShop (X Shop): ON » Full Option Items: OFF » Excellent + Socket Items: OFF » Main values Wcoins, Jewels, Zen Version: Season 9.5 Dynamic Experience: x20 to x5 Master Level experience: x10 Drop: 25% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Mu Helper: from level 1 Mu Helper cost: 100 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 300 level Create level MG, DL = 50, 100 Create level RF, Sum = 150 Reset 0 - 5 = x20 (100%) Reset 6 - 10 = x17 (85%) Reset 11 - 15 = x14 (70%) Reset 16 - 20 = x11 (55%) Reset 21 - 25 = x8 (40%) Reset 26 - 30 = x5 (25%) Reset limit: 30 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM: 1500 points * resets MG, DL, RF: 1600 points * resets Reset reward: 40 Wcoins Reset cost: 5kk Zen * resets Max Stats with 30 RR: around 45k and 48k Drop up to 4 Excellent option items in game Chance rates: One = 50%, Two = 35%, Three = 10%, Four = 5% Drop up to 5 Empty Sockets in game and add seeds manually Command /offlevel cost is set to 15 Goblin Points per 1 hour Receive 30 Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game Receive 1 Goblin Point for every Chocolate Box dropped on the ground Receive 10 Wcoins if Finish Event BC, DS, CC, IT, Doppelganger Receive 1 Wcoin for killing every Golden Monster Receive 5 Wcoins for killing map Bosses Experience increase in Battle Maps +10% Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Find all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Find jewels by mining Monster hp, Defense, Damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items VIP system: (several benefits being VIP player) Market system: (sell items for wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (Wcoins by voting for us every 12 hours) Referral system: (Wcoins by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) /post (a message within actual Game Server) /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd /pkclear (allows to clear PK status for ZEN) /war (allows to propose a War to opponent Guild) /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player) /accept (allows to accept marry proposal) /teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner) /divorce (allows to take divorce) /dcfriend (Allows to disconnect specified character if know his name,password) /battlesoccer (allows to challenge opposite guild for a battle Soccer match) /requests (all requests on or off) /offtrade (activate off-trade sale) /setparty (allows to set password for AutoParty system) Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 25% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 10% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 20% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 30% (different classes) Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 70% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance for Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 40% Chance for Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chaos Castle Survival Event, Illusion Temple Renewal, Imperial Fort, Double Goer (Doppelganger), Castle Siege, Loren Deep, CryWolf, Devil Square (1-7), Blood Castle (1-8), Chaos Castle (1-7), Swamp of Peace (Medusa), Rabbits Invasion, Pouch of Blessing Invasion, Golden, Monster Invasion, White Wizard Invasion, Battle Soccer, Kalima (1-7) Event, Kanturu Event, LaCleon Event, Santa Village Event. [Guide] How to get FREE Credits, Wcoins [Guide] Event Times, Boss Respawns, Rewards
  8. Get FREE 250 Wcoins and WIN $20 USD (2500 Wcoins) in a RAFFLE! Event Steps: LIKE Page [ HERE ] SHARE Post [ HERE ] COMMENT User ID (login) and TAG at least 5 Friends. [ HERE ] JOIN our official Group [ HERE ] Event Rules: Post must be "Public" shared and visible on your profile's timeline (otherwise you will not receive Wcoins) ! Player can use this Event and post only 1 time for 1 account (all fake and multi accounts will be banned without warning) ! Wcoins will be added manually, so it can take from 0 - 24 hours to be received, be patient ! You must do ALL the steps correctly to receive Wcoins ! This Event is active until July 26! Event Notes: We will draw 5 lucky winners on July 26 using https://www.classtools.net/random-name-picker/ with video! Do all steps required to get FREE 250 Wcoins and probably YOU will be one of 5 lucky winners of 20$! See you in game, wish you a happy gaming!
  9. 1. Write a message in Skype (mood section): 2. Add our Server Skype to your contacts and group: live:admin_120088 3. Send an instant message to a group: You must make a conversation group with your friends, and tell them about this wonderful event and server. Come up with your own invitation text. Remember that you can use your Referral Link. For each player who will register using your Referral Link you receive extra Wcoins. Referral Rewards see HERE. 4. Requirements and prizes: Group of 30+ friends - 250 Wcoins. Group of 100+ friends - 750 Wcoins. 5. Fill the form: Account name (login) Screenshot from Skype mood message Screenshot from Skype Group Reward will be issued 18.07.2019 The event active until 31.07.2019
  10. Be the first from your character CLASS who make 15 resets and get 1000 Wcoins Reward! Post in this topic after 15 resets reached: Character Class: NickName: Example: You are BK and got 15 resets the first from all BK players so you win 1000 Wcoins. Rules: (if you don't write here in forum your details so you will not win) (the first players from all classes who write here will win) (BK, SM, ELF, SUM, DL, RF, MG) Results WINNER BK: no one yet WINNER SM: no one yet WINNER ELF: no one yet WINNER SUM: no one yet WINNER DL: no one yet WINNER RF: no one yet WINNER MG: no one yet
  11. U

    я выйграю на х250 готовьте койны )
  12. Press TAB in game and see spot locations in all maps
  13. T

    nice guide but can I ask where are the spot for each map?
  14. M

    why not allow gays marry ? You are not tolerant, don't you?
  15. Check the file i attached. There could be more info! Transparency_Issues.pdf
  16. C

    I have the same problem with AlexMD.. below method is not working for me, I am using Intel, can some1 please help me..? Open nVidia Control Panel Click 'Manage 3D Settings' at top-left. Click the 'Program Settings' tab. Select main.exe from the list.
  17. Update: New Offlevel System is FREE to use for all.. Character CAN be killed by monsters or other players.. Character will pick up Jewels: Bless, Soul, Chaos and Excellent, Ancient items.. Feel free to suggest anything what should be added or changed related to offlevel.
  18. Buffer 1234 ч. Часто стою Таркан Днём Ночью ЛТ7 новинки залетайте всё быстрее будет чем соло
  19. D

    Top voter of November,waiting for my rewards. Thank you.
  20. 4

    on non rr servers Rf ofc
  21. Just go devias 2 and do it.. Commands are written on server info web news.. /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player)/accept (allows to accept marry proposal)/teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner)/divorce (allows to take divorce)
  22. K

    how to marry in game?
  23. K

    ok tnx mate can u check pm pls?
  24. You can just download this attachment and put in game client folder. MSVCP100.dll_Error.rar
  25. K

    Hello, i have some problem about client. i tried to download 1. MSVCP100.dll Error Solution: Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package (x86) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8328 but i still have same trouble. what can i do?
  26. Basically any class can defeat any. The most depends on sets. socket sets are the best.
  1. Load more activity