Admin

Administrators
  • Content count

    269
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    93

Admin last won the day on November 21 2017

Admin had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

48 Excellent

3 Followers

About Admin

  • Rank
    Advanced Member
  1. Server Hard x70 GRAND OPENING APRIL 30 at 18:00 Server Time Get 240 Wcoins in Facebook Share Event for Free HERE Get up to 750 Wcoins in Skype Share Event for Free HERE Get 1000 Wcoins in Reset Race Event HERE Beginner Bonus: 100 Level Up Points, 70k Zen » WebShop: OFF » CashShop (X Shop): ON » Full Option Items: OFF » Excellent + Socket Items: OFF » Grand Resets: OFF » Main values Wcoins, Jewels, Zen Version: Season 9.5 Dynamic Experience: x70 to x35 Master Level experience: x10 Drop: 25% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Mu Helper: from level 1 Mu Helper cost: 150 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 300 level Create level MG, DL = 100, 150 Create level RF, Sum = 200 Reset 0 - 20 = x70 (100%) Reset 21 - 40 = x63 (90%) Reset 41 - 60 = x56 (80%) Reset 61 - 80 = x49 (70%) Reset 81 - 100 = x42 (60%) Reset 101 - unlimited = x35 (50%) Reset limit: No Limit After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM: 500 points * resets MG, DL, RF: 600 points * resets Reset reward: 30 Wcoins Reset cost: 2kk Zen * resets Get up to 4 Excellent option items in game Chance rates: One = 60%, Two = 30%, Three = 7%, Four = 3% Get up to 5 Empty Sockets in game and add seeds manually Command /offlevel cost is set to 15 Goblin Points per 1 hour Get 30 Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game Get 1 Goblin Point for every Chocolate Box dropped on the ground Get 10 Wcoins if Finish Event BC, DS, CC, IT, Doppelganger Get 1 Wcoin for killing every Golden Monster Get 5 Wcoins for killing map Bosses Experience increase in Battle Maps +10% Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, Defense, Damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items VIP system: (get several benefits being VIP player) Market system: (sell items for wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (get Wcoins by voting for us every 12 hours) Referral system: (get Wcoins by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) /post (a message within actual Game Server) /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd /pkclear (allows to clear PK status for ZEN) /war (allows to propose a War to opponent Guild) /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player) /accept (allows to accept marry proposal) /teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner) /divorce (allows to take divorce) /dcfriend (Allows to disconnect specified character if know his name,password) /battlesoccer (allows to challenge opposite guild for a battle Soccer match) /requests (all requests on or off) /offtrade (activate off-trade sale) /setparty (allows to set password for AutoParty system) Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 60% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 40% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chaos Castle Survival Event, Illusion Temple Renewal, Imperial Fort, Double Goer (Doppelganger), Castle Siege, Loren Deep, CryWolf, Devil Square (1-7), Blood Castle (1-8), Chaos Castle (1-7), Swamp of Peace (Medusa), Rabbits Invasion, Pouch of Blessing Invasion, Golden, Monster Invasion, White Wizard Invasion, Battle Soccer, Kalima (1-7) Event, Kanturu Event, LaCleon Event, Santa Village Event. http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/topic/6-guide-how-to-get-free-credits/ http://forum.wingedmu.com/index.php?/topic/21-guide-event-times-boss-respawns
  2. Be the first from your character CLASS who make 30 resets and get 1000 Wcoins Reward! Post in this topic after 30 resets reached: Character Class: NickName: Example: You are BK and got 30 resets the first from all BK players so you win 1000 Wcoins. Rules: (if you don't write here in forum your details so you will not win) (the first players from all classes who write here will win) (BK, SM, ELF, SUM, DL, RF, MG) Results WINNER BK: no one yet WINNER SM: no one yet WINNER ELF: no one yet WINNER SUM: no one yet WINNER DL: no one yet WINNER RF: no one yet WINNER MG: no one yet
  3. Do all steps required to receive 240 Wcoins for Free; Share must be Public so we can see you did it correct; One person can use only 1 account in this event; Wcoins will be added in a time up to 12 hours;
  4. 1. Write a message in Skype (mood section): 2. Send an instant message to a group: You must make a conversation group with your friends, and tell them about this wonderful event and server. Come up with your own invitation text. Remember that you can use your Referral Link. For each player who will register using your Referral Link you receive extra Credits. Referral Rewards see HERE. 3. Requirements and prizes: Group of 30+ friends - 250 Wcoins. Group of 100+ friends - 750 Wcoins. 4. Fill the form: Account name (login) Screenshot from Skype mood message Screenshot from Skype Group Reward will be issued 30.04.2018 The event active until 10.04.2018
  5. Server Dynamic x250 Opening on April 17 at 17:00 Server Time Win USD 50$ in a Facebook Raffle Event. Info HERE Get up to 3300 Free Credits Skype Event. Info HERE Beginner Bonus: All Stats 250, Zen 250k Every 5 resets experience rate goes lower and lower except the first 10 resets when experience is true x250. It will give a better chance for new players who join later to catch Top players in rankings when they got resets already. Medium Server will give you a chance to get even up to 3 excellent option items in game or in item shop and up to 5 empty sockets in game or up to 3 chosen socket options + 2 empty for free in item shop. Existing limits will give a chance to make unique builds. Guide on how to earn free credits without paying a real money HERE. Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x250 - DYNAMIC Master experience: x50 Drop: 30% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash Shop Enabled - Seals and Pets Wcoins Exchange Enabled - 24 HOURS AFTER OPENED Mu Helper: from level 30 Mu Helper cost: 200 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 300 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Dynamic Experience: Reset 0 - 10 = x250 (100%) Reset 11 - 15 = x225 (90%) Reset 16 - 20 = x200 (80%) Reset 21 - 25 = x175 (70%) Reset 26 - 30 = x150 (60%) Reset 31 - 35 = x125 (50%) Reset 36 - 40 = x100 (40%) Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 380 Reset limit = 40 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 1500 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 1600 points * resets Reset reward = 40 Credits Reset cost = 1kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 40 resets Grand reset limit = 15 After grand reset free stat points: 1200 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: 16 000 Credits Max total stats = 78 000 and 82 000 Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 3 Maximum socket options: 2 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 30x Get up to 3 Excellent options items in game Chance rates: One = 54%, Two = 45%, Three = 1% Get up to 5 empty sockets in game Get Goblin Points for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Command Offlevel cost only 1kk Zen per 1 hour Get Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Get 15 Wcoins by finishing in Game Events: BC, DS, CC, Crywolf, Nightmare, Doppelganger Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 70% Objects +12, +13 = 60% Objects +14, +15 = 40% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 65% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 50% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Website Functions: VIP system: (get several benefits being VIP player) Market system: (sell items for credits, wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (get credits by voting for us every 12 hours) Online hours system: (get credits being online while play) Referral system: (get credits by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) In-Game Command list: /post (a message within actual Game Server) /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd /pkclear (allows to clear PK status for ZEN) /war (allows to propose a War to opponent Guild) /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player) /accept (allows to accept marry proposal) /teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner) /divorce (allows to take divorce) /dcfriend (Allows to disconnect specified character if know his name,password) /battlesoccer (allows to challenge opposite guild for a battle Soccer match) /requests (all requests on or off) /offtrade (activate off-trade sale) /setparty (allows to set password for AutoParty system)
  6. 1) LIKE Page, 2) SHARE this post, 3) Write your user ID (login) in Comment to WIN $ 50 USD Credits in a RAFFLE! We will draw 3 lucky winners on April 21 using classtools .net /random-name-picker/ with video!Register, Invite friends, and Win in this Lottery! Do all steps required and probably YOU will be one of 3 lucky winners of 35$! See you in game, wish you a happy gaming!
  7. SERVER EASY x1500 OPENING ON APRIL 4 AT 18:00 SERVER TIME WIN USD 35$ in a Facebook Raffle Event. Information find HERE Beginner Bonus: Free Seal of Healing and Seal of Ascension (23 hours), 500 Level Up Points, 20k Zen! Basic Server information: Version: Season 9.5 Experience: x1500 Master experience: x150 Drop: 35% Maximum level: 400 Maximum master level: 350 Points per level: 5/7/7 Points per master level: 2 Maximum stat: 32000 Cash shop Enabled Wcoins Exchange Enabled Mu Helper: from level 1 Mu Helper cost: 150 Zen * level Pk clear cost: 3kk Zen * pk count Monster Spots in all maps Elf Soldier buff Till: 300 level Create level MG, DL = 1 Create level RF, Sum = 1 Reset System: Reset level = 400 Reset Level VIP = 380 Reset limit = 500 After reset: stat points clear After reset free stat points: SM, ELF, BK, SUM = 700 points * resets MG, DL, RF = 800 points * resets Reset reward = 20 Credits Reset cost = 1kk Zen * resets Grand Reset System: Grand reset from = 70 resets Resets stay if more than required Example: Make Grand Reset with 100 resets You will have 1 Grand Reset and 30 Resets Grand reset limit = 7 After grand reset free stat points: SM,ELF,BK,SUM = 10000 points * grand resets MG,DL,RF = 11000 points * grand resets Grand reset reward: 22000 Credits Item Shop Limits: Maximum excellent options: 4 Maximum socket options: 3 Maximum item level: +12 (upgrade up to +15 only in game) Excellent + Ancient: ON Excellent + Socket: ON Ancient + Harmony: ON Equal Seed Sockets: OFF Server and Game Features: Reconnect System - No Disconnects Off Leveling System - Level up offline mode Auto Party System - Party matching Muun System - Get all kind of Muun Pets in game Off-trade System - Trade items being offline Pandora Mining System - Get jewels by mining Monster hp, defense, damage increased - harder level up 380/400 Items work from level 0 - use all items Blood Castle, Devil Square, Doppelganger bonus exp + 400x Get up to 4 Excellent option items in game Chance rates: One = 45%, Two = 48%, Three = 5%, Four = 2% Get up to 5 empty sockets in game Get 8 Goblin Points for every 10 minutes you spend online in game! Command Offlevel for VIP only and it is totally for free! Get Credits for every 1 hour you spend online in game! Get 20 Wcoins by finishing in Game Events: BC, DS, CC, Crywolf, Nightmare, Doppelganger Website Functions: VIP system: (get several benefits being VIP player) Market system: (sell items for credits, wcoins, jewels, zen) Vote reward system: (get credits by voting for us every 12 hours) Online hours system: (get credits being online while play) Referral system: (get credits by referring others to join game) Zen wallet system: (transfer zen to website zen bank) Web warehouse: (transfer items to web warehouse, unlimited space) Hidden info: (Hide information, location from others) Clear skill tree: (clear your skill tree points placed) Clear inventory: (clear character inventory) In-Game Command list: /post (a message within actual Game Server) /addstr, /addagi, /addvit, /addene, /addcmd /pkclear (allows to clear PK status for ZEN) /war (allows to propose a War to opponent Guild) /prop (allows to propose a marry to other player) /accept (allows to accept marry proposal) /teleport (teleports yourself to your marriage partner) /divorce (allows to take divorce) /dcfriend (Allows to dct specified character if know his name,pass) /battlesoccer (allows to challenge opposite guild for aSoccer match) /requests (all requests on or off) /offtrade (activate off-trade sale) /setparty (allows to set password for AutoParty system) Party Experience: Normal Party 2 Exp Bonus = - 5% Normal Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 5% Normal Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 15% Normal Party 5 Exp bonus = + 30% Set Party 3 Exp Bonus = + 40% (different classes) Set Party 4 Exp Bonus = + 50% (different classes) Set Party 5 Exp Bonus = + 60% (different classes) Chaos Machine and Combination Rates: Objects +10, +11 = 75% Objects +12, +13 = 65% Objects +14, +15 = 45% Jewel of Bless - 100% Jewel of Soul - 70% Jewel of Life - 70% + Luck increase the probability of success by 20% Feather Of Condor Max Rate = 60% Wings level 2 Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 2.5 Mix Max Rate = 60% Cape Of Lord Mix Max Rate = 90% Wings level 3 Mix Max Rate = 40% Chance to get Excellent option when making Wings level 3 = 60% Chance to get Luck option when making Wings level 3 = 70% Event Information: Chaos Castle Survival Event, Illusion Temple Renewal, Imperial Fort Event, Double Goer (Doppelganger), Castle Siege, Loren Deep, CryWolf, Devil Square (1-7), Blood Castle (1-8), Chaos Castle (1-7), Swamp of Peace (Medusa), Rabbits Invasion, Pouch of Blessing Invasion, Golden, Monster Invasion, White Wizard Invasion, Battle Soccer, Kalima (1-7) Event, Kanturu Event, LaCleon Event, Santa Village Event.
  8. it work for sure.
  9. We have Updated our old in game CashShop (X) Please Download New Game Client to use it (Download Links Updated) Update is for all 3 servers: x70, x250, x1500
  10. Nothing about them since they can not be made in game. They are "event wings" (can be bought only in web item shop)
  11. If you can not obtain credits so you wanted to cheat by referring yourself. System detects if you do it.
  12. If you mean x1500 server then next month of course.
  13. @AlexMD Did you upgrade drivers or downgrade? If did both then try to install another older driver. Those steps help usually. If still not then i can not help more because i know only this solution. Have a good day!
  14. Auto Pick up ZEN now disabled while use Offlevel mode.